RestoreCore's SecureCore Program
SecureCore was designed to give our customers The Calm Advantage. With RestoreCore’s SecureCore program, you will get piece of mind knowing we understand your business and your concerns.
The SecureCore Program means:
- RestoreCore’s clients will receive consistently professional care
- Employees who are experts in bringing calm to the chaos
- Certified approach to each customer’s adversity
- Clients have their life back to normal as quickly as possible
Priority Response Agreement - SecureCore
Assures top priority response with an understanding of your business before an unfortunate event.
Customized Disaster Plan - SecureCorePlus
A detailed plan, ready to put into action, saving time and money should a disaster occur.
Implementation of Plan
We do more than design a plan, we help you implement your plan.
Unfortunately, losses to properties do occur, so to have peace of mind should be a top priority for any management company, commercial residence or business. RestoreCore will not only help in identifying ways to prevent a large loss, in the event a loss does occur, RestoreCore will provide you with reconstruction/renovation needs to have your residence or business back to its original appearance. Our reconstruction/renovation services range from carpet replacement to electrical services to complete restoration of a building after a fire loss. RestoreCore is not limited when handling a customer’s restoration needs.
When there is a loss, the services that accompany RestoreCore’s Calm Advantage are:
- Emergency 24/7 response
- Loss area secured
- Contact with you, property manager, and the insurance representative
- Quick time mitigation and restoration crew and services
- Certified emergency and restoration technicians
- Reconstruction and Restoration services for repairing the damage
When you enroll in the process, our team of experts will visit your facility, inspect the premises, and provide you with suggestions that can lessen the occurrence of a catastrophe. RestoreCore will also help you make any necessary updates or changes with regards to our suggestions.
Our next priority will be creating a ‘disaster plan’ to follow when a loss does occur. We will gather all the pertinent information we need to receive from you (i.e. decision making contacts, procedures for substantial losses, etc.) and compile a step by step course of action for your facility managers to follow. These steps will not only prevent confusion in the event of a loss, but they will give all those involved a sense of calmness, knowing the situation is under control.
With SecureCorePlus comes a well trained staff. RestoreCore prides itself in keeping our employees certified, which in turn helps us offer our customers the leading edge in industry expertise. We have employees certified in the following areas:
- ASD (Advance Structural Drying)
- BIO (Biological) Hazard Certification
- Carpet Cleaning and Repair Certification
- CGR (Certified Graduate Restorer)
- CR (Certified Restorer)
- FSRT (Fire/Smoke Remediation)
- Mold Remediation
- OSHA 30 Hour Safety Certification
- Subrogation I Certification
- Subrogation II Certification
- WLS (Water Loss Specialist)
- WRT (Water Remediation) Certification
- Certified Disaster Planners
SecureCore and SecureCorePlus are just two more ways RestoreCore is committed to providing first-rate service to our customers.