Be ready with a customized disaster implementation plan.
Most disaster plans provide a template for you to complete. RestoreCore has developed the SecureCorePlus Disaster Planning Process. RestoreCore will manage the creation of a disaster plan that is specific to your company, including a detailed plan for each of your locations. RestoreCore will visit each location to obtain site specific plans needed and integrate into the company wide plans. The plan will include what to do and who to contact in most catastrophic events.
The SecureCorePlus 5-step process includes:
Step 1 - Gather corporate information
Step 2 - Gather site specific information
Step 3 - Compile and set up on-site interviews
Step 4 - Implement and training
Step 5 - Review and updates
The plan includes:
- A dedicated RestoreCore Planner will be assigned to your company
- Site inspections and interviews
- Documentation for each site including site specific flash drives
- Training on implementation and execution
- Communication and rollout of updates when needed